- What if I make a schedule change after I complete the payment process?
You should always check your student account online at my.unt.edu after making any schedule changes. Any amount owed must be paid by the designated due date on your account or your class schedule could be adjusted. Any amount owed to you for an overpayment will be refunded.
- I am being charged a Medical Service Fee, but I have health insurance. Can that be waived?
The medical service fee is a mandatory fee and is charged to all students enrolled in a class that is connected to the Denton campus. It cannot be waived.
- I am being charged a Recreational Facility Fee, but I do not plan to use the Recreational Center. Can that be waived?
The recreational facility fee is a mandatory fee and is charged to all students enrolled in a class that is connected to the Denton campus. It cannot be waived.
- Can I obtain an official transcript with an outstanding balance owed to the University?
No. Any outstanding financial obligation must be resolved before an official transcript will be released to a current or former student.
- Tuition and Fees
- Waivers and Exemptions
- Short-Term Loans
- ID Cards
- Tax Reporting
- Important Dates
- Contact Us
- Housing Credit FAQ
- Student Success Award FAQ