Student ID Card
The official UNT ID provides access to several on-campus amenities such as: Library access, events on campus, access to the recreational center and athletic events, access to on-campus dining and residence halls, and more.
There is no charge for your first UNT ID card. Replacement ID cards are subject to a $10 replacement fee.
How to Get Your UNT Student ID Card
- Submit a photo using our online ID Request Form. Photo must meet the requirements listed below. (UNT ID Systems reserves the right to refuse any photo that does not meet the requirements.)
- After submission and approval of your photo, we will print the ID in our office and send a confirmation email to your UNT email address.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, you can pick up your ID at the ID System counter. (A valid government-issued ID will be required to receive your UNT ID card.)
- Current color photo
- White or off-white, smooth background
- Look straight at the camera
- No borders on the photo
- No hats/bandanas/headbands
- No sunglasses on face or top of the head
- No hand signs, props, or extra people in the photo
ID Systems is located on the 1st floor of the Eagle Student Service Center (ESSC) on the Denton campus at the Student Financial Services office, room 105. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
If you have any difficulty submitting your photos, please contact us at email@example.com or call 940-565-3225.
Faculty and Staff ID Card
- If you are a current faculty/staff member and need a replacement ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a new faculty/staff member and need your initial ID card, please complete our ID Card Request Form. (You will need your official UNT/UNT System Offer Letter)