Virtual appointments are now available!

We encourage students to utilize virtual options when seeking assistance. You can reach our office by email, online chat, phone or virtual appointment.
Please visit for up-to-date information on UNT’s response to the coronavirus.  The following hotline (844-366-5892) is open M-F, 8am - 8pm, to answer questions and concerns surrounding COVID-19.

Virtual SFS FAQ

Due to COVID-19 precautions, in-person assistance has been temporarily suspended.  All other student account services are operating normally.  Our entire staff is available remotely to assist you.  Please contact us if you need assistance.

Office Hours:  Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm


Online chat:

Phone: 940-565-3225


  • We will continue to process refunds normally during this time. 
  • Fall tuition/fee bills will be available starting July 15th.


How can I make payments on my student account?

You can make payments 24/7 online in myUNT.  You can pay via credit card, debit card, eCheck, or international wire (via FlyWire).  Credit/debit cards will be charged a 2.7% service fee.  There is no service fee for using an eCheck.


What if I need to pay by cash?

Email us at for assistance.


How can I get a new student ID card?

  1. Submit a photo using our online ID Request Form.  (UNT ID Systems reserves the right to refuse any photo that does not meet the requirements.)
  2. After submission and approval of your photo, we will print the ID in our office and send a confirmation email to your UNT email address.
  3. A staff member will contact you to arrange for pickup/delivery.


What forms are available to submit online?

  • Student ID Request Form (eForm)
  • Faculty/Staff ID Request Form (eForm)
  • Faculty Staff Scholarship (eForm)
  • Faculty Staff Scholarship for Dependents (eForm)
  • Peace Officer Exemption (eForm)
  • Texas Firefighter Exemption (eForm)
  • Senior Citizen Exemption (eForm)
  • Excessive Hours Hardship Appeal (eForm)

How can I submit my Hazlewood documents?

Email us at for assistance.

How do I select a refund preference?

  1. Log in to myUNT.
  2. Click on the Student Account tile.
  3. Click on the "Refunds" link on the left side of the screen.
  4. Click on "Manage UNT Refund Choice".  This will take you out to the QuikPAY/Student Choice Refunds site where you can select your refund preference.

How do I make a departmental deposit?

Email us at for assistance.

Where can I find mental health resources?

Please review this document to find mental health resources in surrounding counties for the UNT community.